A blog about writing, reading, travelling and great characters I meet in life. I love these things more than cheese-on-toast times trampolines times monkeys.

Monday, 26 September 2011

In my next life, I want to be a chocolate chip starfish...

Out and about in Kuala Lumpur...

Monkeys crossing – possibly the best road sign in the world


A family of monkeys pulling faces at me






At Kuala Lumpur Aquarium...

A giant water rat


An Argentine horned frog – also known as the Pacman frog because it eats everything that comes anywhere near its mouth – including insects, fish and mice


An electric eel - he looks like an Ernie to me...


And two chocolate chip starfish – contenders for nature’s coolest invention


A few other Kuala Lumpur pics...

The Petronas Towers




At the National Mosque

Spot the backpacker...

Do you have any burkhas in pink, by any chance?


Outside KLCC shopping centre (this city loves to shop!)


1 comment:

  1. Chocolate chip star fishes are really original

    ReplyDelete